Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Count'R-Force Arch Brace

Posted by Karl on 3/22/98 at 17:26 (000404)

Has anyone ever tried the Count'R-Force Arch Brace advertised in the classifieds of Runners World. Says it is ideal for Plantar Fasciitis. Available by 'Medical Sports, Inc. P.O. Box 7187, Arlington, VA 22207. $19.95 + $3.50 P&H.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Karl

Re: Count'R-Force Arch Brace

Steve on 4/07/98 at 09:22 (000523)

No but I saw it too. I tried the new Arch*Rite and have been able to back to basketball and running with no more PF. It is availabe from your podiatrist or United American Medical @ 1-800-521-5002. The cost from United is about $20. I just put them on in the morning and took them off at night. In less than 30 days my problem was history. I now wear them for preventative measures. Good Luck

Re: Count'R-Force Arch Brace

R. Dwain Abell on 9/16/98 at 12:24 (001881)

I use the Count'r-Force Arch Braces. They are wonderful; I am today going to order another pair of them. I used both Spenco insoles and arch supports in my shoes; but was still bothered with 'PF'. I then added the Count'r-Force Arch Braces; I haven't been bothered with 'PF' since then. I highly recommend them for runners with a 'PF' problem.