Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Warm weather may be the trick

Posted by Karl on 3/29/98 at 12:02 (000446)

For all other injuries, warm weather always seem to the cure. Now, with warm weather present here in Michigan 70 degrees and above, I have hardly any pain. The fascia tendon is more flexible and I'm starting to run again after 2 months. Anyone else finding the same benefits of warm weather?

Hope the PH doesn't fool me.

Karl

Re: Warm weather may be the trick

Steve on 4/07/98 at 09:05 (000520)

Have you ever heard of the saying 'I'm back'? It will come back is my exp. If you will try the new Arch*Rite your problem will go away. It worked for me. I am even back to playing basketball with no pain the next day. I really am a runner but I now never do any foot pounding activity without them on. Put them on in the morning and take them off at night. In 30 days your problem will be history like it was for me and my group. You can get them from your podiatrist or from United American Medical @ 1-800-521-5002. Good Luck

Re: Warm weather may be the trick

Steve on 4/07/98 at 09:10 (000521)

I know your problem and you are right it the pits. I had it too unitl I tried the new Arch*Rite. I am a runner who plays basketball too and it was killing me so bad I had to quit both. When I got a hold of these I was skeptical but I was desperate. I put them on in the morning and took them off at bedtime. In 30 days my problem was gone I couldn't believe it. Now I am back to playing basketball or whatever I want pain free. Your podiatrist can get them or you can call United American Medical @ 1-800-521-002 to get a pair. Good Luck