Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Is the new arch brace a sales ploy, Steve?

Posted by John on 4/08/98 at 20:58 (000544)

Are you the distributor?

Re: Is the new arch brace a sales ploy, Steve?

Steve on 4/27/98 at 21:39 (000076)

I saw the Arch brace in Runner's World. It is not the same thing as the Arch*Rite. They are different products

Steve on 4/27/98 at 21:41 (000077)

I agree with you. I could give you names and phone #s of the people that the Arch*Rite has helped and it was at the national convention for all the Podiatrists to see. In fact, a podiatrist helped develop it

Steve on 4/10/98 at 06:36 (000553)

I think so

scott r on 4/10/98 at 15:00 (000561)

I have no doubt that Steve is enthusiastic about his invention that UAM is selling (archrite). The problem is that many people are enthusiastic about many different products and we do not know if Steve's is any better. So far, we do not know of a 'cure-all' product.

John on 4/10/98 at 20:45 (000563)

Steve, with all due respect, I don't want to invest in more products. Just noticed you have appeared in many topics on the message board and I get the impression you want to sale this device. This device sounds like other devices I've came across on the market. If helping others is your intent, more power to you. But, if you are out to make a buck, sales people are a dime a dozen and I've seen it way too many times. Since there is a 'no cure all', I think self treatment would be just as beneficial if not practicle!