Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Get rid of your PF pain with a great new orthotic

Posted by Bruce Starkey on 4/09/98 at 20:00 (000551)

To all of you who suffer from plantar fasciitis, I have a great new orthotic for you. It does not cost $300-400, it costs $29.95 plus s/h
This new orthotic is made from polyurethane and molds to your foot once it is placed into your shoe. Remove the old insole and slide this one in. Order by shoe size. It is that simple. No more foot molds! This IS NOT another Dr. Scholl foot pad. It is a serious product for serious pain relief. For more information, please e-mail me. Or go to http://www.flatfoot.com referral B-1000. Try these and you will be happy you did.

Re: Get rid of your PF pain with a great new orthotic

eileen on 4/10/98 at 08:19 (000556)

The reason for wearing an orthotic is to correct a problem with your gait, excessive pronation , ect. So I would think an orthotic that just molds to you foot would not be beneficial to solving this problem. That is one reason we never, ever go barefoot, so the foot is always supported. So I do question anyone who orthotic is specially made to correct each individual foot.

Re: Get rid of your PF pain with a great new orthotic

Shaira on 4/14/98 at 13:12 (000582)

Call me gullible, but I just ordered this orthotic. I'll let you know the results!