Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: ...-do i have PF?? Sounds like it

Posted by Shaira on 7/15/98 at 11:35 (000990)

go to the podiatrist to get a diagnosis and definitely check this site for help (vitamins, inserts, etc.).

Good luck. All of us on this site are struggling with this pain and we sympathize.