Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

EPF totally successful!

Posted by Melissa on 7/30/98 at 19:20 (001151)

This is the week that I became totally pain free. I had my EPF on July 6, 3 1/2 weeks ago. I can't see the incisions anymore, and I am pain free, even when I get up in the morning :-)! Everybody who knows I had surgery can't believe it when they see me walking normally, with no limp and normal heel-toe motion.

EPF is a last resort. I'm just posting this success story in case anyone has reached this last resort and is facing this surgery. I would still encourage everyone to exhaust every option listed on this website before considering EPF.

If anyone is going to have this surgery or is considering it, please feel free to e-mail me.

Re: EPF totally successful!

Debra on 7/30/98 at 20:38 (001154)

! I wish you the best

And, a very happy school year

Thanks for yor advise along the way.

Cindy on 7/30/98 at 20:49 (001155)

Melissa: Hooray
That is the best news we've heard in a long time! I guess this means you won't be posting here as much, as a FORMER sufferer, eh? Well, please check in with us in a few months and let us know how its going. Hope you have a happy and successful school year.

Kismet on 8/01/98 at 07:06 (001171)

! So glad to hear the good news..you have been very helpful with info on this message board..much appreciated, thanks and congratulations!

Doug Padian on 8/04/98 at 18:20 (001211)

Melissa: Did you have pain focused in the heel? Did it hurt more in the morning when you got out of bed, or did it hurt just the same?