Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: Dr. Scholls Heel Cream at K-Mart Pharmacy

Posted by Diane R. on 8/21/98 at 20:36 (001416)

I found the Dr. Scholls at the K-Mart pharmacy department. Comes in a plastic 2 oz. tube and says Dr. Scholls Cracked Heel (Relief Cream) and says it is Medicated. Works quite well and really goes into the skin well. (very small logo at bottom of tube says: Manufactured by Schering-Plough - which I know makes a really good hand creme we have used at the print shop.