Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To Debbie, can you tell me who your dr. of accupunture is?

Posted by chris on 11/08/98 at 23:18 (002102)

I live in Atlanta, and would love to give him a try, thanks for posting your promising results and information! Many Many Thanks.....

(email removed)

Re: To Debbie, can you tell me who your dr. of accupunture is?

debbie on 11/10/98 at 18:43 (002113)

Dear Chris
The name of my Dr. is Dr. Jin Ming. But I am in Cleve. OH. If you live in Atlanta how are you going to try him? My treatments are every other day. If you want his # I can give it to you. Debbie

debbie on 11/10/98 at 18:50 (002114)

Dear Chris
His name is Dr. Jin Ming. But we are in Cleve. OH and you are in Atlanta. Treatments are every other day. How are you going to do that? I can give you his # if you want. Debbie

chris on 11/10/98 at 23:59 (002120)

oops,I must of had you confused with another post [or another debbie?], I thought yours was the one in GA- sorry for the mistake, and on that note, can the person who used the doctor from La Grange/Atlanta, Ga let me know who he/she is? Thanks!

Elise on 11/19/98 at 00:00 (002280)

Debbie,
I just tried accupuncture and it not only had no effect on my feet, but my hands are sore and black and blue from where the needles were inserted.
I'm curious if your accupuncturist put the needles in the same place mine did - three needles in each hand in the fleshy part along the bottom of my hand. I was really hoping it would help, and can't help it produced pain in another part of my body. Nobody can figure out what is going on with me.