Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Good days and bad days

Posted by Bobbie on 11/24/98 at 00:00 (002365)

Today was a particularly bad day when I just wanted to sit down and cry. It makes me mad when I let the pain take over. I don't understand why some days are better than others. On the good days I think maybe I am getting better, then I have a bad day and wonder if it will ever end.

Re: Good days and bad days

Amy on 11/25/98 at 00:00 (002371)

Hang in there
! I know exactly what you mean.
Maybe with the holiday weekend, we can all give our feet a rest.

Beej on 11/25/98 at 00:00 (002375)

Dear Amy: I know what you mean--I had a particulary bad time on Sunday and Monday but know it was from feeling too good on Saturday and because of this spending too much time gardening on my feet. It is too frustrating
! Hang in there--we're with you.

Sally T. on 11/25/98 at 00:00 (002377)

Bobbie, I know just how you feel. Like you, I have days when I think my feet are improving and the next day they're worse than ever. Please hang in there. I'm so glad we have this site to turn to for support!

Becky on 11/27/98 at 00:00 (002394)

Heavens girl, I got back on the internet just for this support I get. The pain has affected me getting another job and I get really mad sometimes. Please know you can call on us and whine or complain or moan anytime you want. We have been in your exact situation. YOu guys are the only ones who understand
! The only thing I get really upset about is that some people are better in a short time. Some get a shot and where a heel cup or orthotics, some do accupuncture and are better, some take the GS herb and the pain is better... Those are the ones I envy! But I am getting the ossatron next month (I already got it but I think I got the Placebo in the test study), and if it doesnt' work, I guess I will just learn to suffer and deal with the pain. Blah, blah, blah, thanks for listening.

DaNita on 11/27/98 at 00:00 (002396)

I Don't seem to ever had a good day my feet just keep getting worse all the time with no relief in sight.

Jude on 11/27/98 at 00:00 (002397)

Oh my, to be able to come here and be a part of this has given me so much comfort. Had a major battle with my husband over something very insignificant because I am so frustrated with the pain. Nothing gives me much relief. So far, I have tried orthotics,magnets, anti-inflammatory drugs,exercises,stretches,PT,and electrical treatments from my chiropractor (what is Ossatron?),massages, and crying. Lots. It's been forever since I walked for the joy of being outside. I am seriously considering getting a handicapped sticker for my van, and I am so ticked! Have word of a Dr. 350 miles from here that has helped some others, and I hope to see him soon. Hanging my hopes for recovery on yet another dr.

SharonH on 11/27/98 at 00:00 (002405)

Whatis this Ossatron?