Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

P.T.

Posted by Jo on 11/29/98 at 00:00 (002428)

I have had plantar fasciitis for 5 years now and i have not even reached the sweet age of 20 yet. Ihave done everything the docter and PT said and still no better. I am so happy to see that there is still some hope and different angles are still left to look at for help.

Re: P.T.

Becky on 11/29/98 at 00:00 (002429)

PT is a joke. I did it at the beginning of my PF and now too. ALl it does it hurt me and make me in a worse mood. Not walking and ice help better. The idea of stretching the fascia seems like a good idea but somehow it hasn't seemed to help many of us! If you have tried everything and are going into your fifth year, may I suggest the ossatron.

Re: P.T.

debbie on 11/30/98 at 00:00 (002449)

In case you haven't read any of my messages I had pf for two years and couldn't even make a trip to the grocery store. I have been cured by having acupuncture treatments. Safe and no side affects. I am even back to my Jazzercise class. I never thought it would be possible but it worked. Others have had success with acupuncture. Try it. Debbie