Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Pain in ankle and legs too?

Posted by Bobbie on 12/17/98 at 00:00 (002734)

I find that my whole foot hurts and it radiates into my ankle. My foot feels like there is a band around it and it is being pulled. Of course, I have had PF for several years so maybe this has just become a chronic condition. Maybe the weird way I walk puts extra stress on my ankles?

Re: Pain in ankle and legs too?

Bea on 12/18/98 at 00:00 (002737)

I have pain in my achilles heel & along the outer edges of my heel. The pain is caused by calcium deposits and they can be seen by xray so maybe that is what you are feeling.

Elise on 12/18/98 at 00:00 (002740)

I do not have radiating pain, but have asked this question by several doctors, who said radiating pain often means nerve damage. Have you had an EMG test?

DaNita on 12/21/98 at 00:00 (002781)

I have pain in my heels ankles and my legs too. I have had pf surgery and tarsal tunnel surgery with no relief. No calcium deposits were found on x-ray.

Barbara on 12/22/98 at 00:00 (002791)

I have pain going through my ankle and up the inside of my leg. This is caused by flebitis (blood clotting) in the superficial veins of my leg which was probably caused by two really bad sprains in that same ankle. Sitting with my leg raised and hot moist heat wrapped around it helps.