Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Me too

Posted by Bill C on 12/21/98 at 00:00 (002766)

I also am starting to have pain in my other foot. I suspect that the stretching may be causing my problem. I will be cutting back on stretching the leg that did not have pain before. My PF started after a long hiking trip 9/98 but only in one foot.

Re: Me too

Robin B. on 9/30/99 at 00:00 (011359)

Hi Alex -- glad to see you on the board again.

I too have arthritis. Got the blood work done along with x-rays and received the diagnosis last year. Fortunately for me it is only osteoarthritis -- but it is indeed a double whammy.

I don't yet have major ankle pain, but I do have distress in my finger and toe joints, a little ankle pain. I myself haven't been knocked down by it -- but it sure makes it tougher to battle the PF.

Re: Me too

Robin B. on 9/30/99 at 00:00 (011359)

Hi Alex -- glad to see you on the board again.

I too have arthritis. Got the blood work done along with x-rays and received the diagnosis last year. Fortunately for me it is only osteoarthritis -- but it is indeed a double whammy.

I don't yet have major ankle pain, but I do have distress in my finger and toe joints, a little ankle pain. I myself haven't been knocked down by it -- but it sure makes it tougher to battle the PF.