Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Help, I think I messed up with the board

Posted by Robin on 12/21/98 at 00:00 (002771)

I think maybe I messed things up here at Rest Your Feet Central. I am having trouble with the message board. Whenever I click on 'next set of messages' I skip back in lots of 300 messages, so there are many messages I can't access this way. Am I the only one experiencing this? Can somebody tell me what to do to change this? Didn't have this problem till a few days ago. Thanks very much in advance for any advice offered.

Re: Help, I think I messed up with the board

scott on 12/21/98 at 00:00 (002776)

I keep testing and changing things. It's my fault. Look at the URL you've bookmarked. It should say something like
http://heelspurs.com/cgi-bin/miva?bbs.mv+1+150

Change the '150' part to '300' and re-bookmark it. The '1' means start at line one and display up to line '150' (or 300).

Re: Help, I think I messed up with the board

Robin on 12/22/98 at 00:00 (002786)

Thanks Scott -- I'll re-set the bookmark when I'm back on line for awhile longer later today. And thank you SO much for this board. Don't know what I would do without it. It's been very helpful for both body and soul.