Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

other symptoms/ jaw pain?? or

Posted by kd on 12/25/98 at 00:00 (002838)

Hi, am I the only foot guy who has other vauge symptoms I hope are related. My legs get very crampy and heavy. Even my back from all the overcompensating is getting wacked. I even read somewhere some people can have tmj type symptoms. Ive had some. Thought it originated in the jaw but it might be foot related? Anybody hear of that or can share some of thier added symptoms?

Re: other symptoms/ jaw pain?? or

debbie on 12/26/98 at 00:00 (002843)

I work for a Dentist and never heard of TMJ being caused by foot pain. Could be you are grinding your teeth at night due to stress. If this is so you could try a nite gard.
Makes sense that your back could be out of wack tho. When you can't walk right you compensate in other ways. Good luck. Acupuncture cured me. Debbie

Re: other symptoms/ jaw pain?? or

Dayna on 12/28/98 at 00:00 (002888)

I've got some jaw and tooth pain since this last flare-up, it comes from clenching my jaw with every step because it Hurts So Much. Try to pay attention to whether that is happening and make an effort not to clench.