Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

What is Prostretch

Posted by Becky on 1/02/99 at 00:00 (002996)

Have heard of this device but don't know where to get one. Please let me know, thanks!


Re: What is Prostretch

Robin on 1/03/99 at 00:00 (003000)

Hi Becky (hope you had a good new year's day). I think Prostretch is one of those commercial gizmos for stretching the Achilles' tendons. I believe it is a half-round or semi-circle device; heel (of running shoe, not bare feet) goes in one end, toe in the other. The bottom portion is the semi-circle portion, so it rollls. You can 'roll' from your heel to your toe. They make a single foot model and a double foot model.

There is a device such as this (if indeed this is the Prostretch) in the 'Feel Good' catalog (which is a fun little thing to get and read). You can call 1-800-997-6789 or go to http://www.feelgoodcatalog.com (takes a long time to load though). It is called Single Stretch Step (#EQ800) for $24.95 and a Double Stretch Step (#EQ810) for $49.95. Comes with a video. They have some other interesting foot stuff, plus knee, ankle, wrist, back, magnet stuff, etc. Hope you enjoy what's left of the holiday week.