Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

I GOT THE PLACEBO (Ossatron)

Posted by Becky on 1/04/99 at 00:00 (003030)

I knew I did! Anyway, the treatment is tomorrow, TOMORROW
I can't wait. Oh, my aching feet

Thanks for all your support and I will be keeping you posted

Blessings

Re: I GOT THE PLACEBO (Ossatron)

Helen on 1/04/99 at 00:00 (003036)

What do you mean you got the Placebo?? A placebo is like a fake medicine????? Like when someone takes a placebo pill but they think they are taking a real medicine pill.

CrabbyAss2 on 1/04/99 at 00:00 (003044)

Becky,
Good Luck tomorrow. Marie

Bea on 1/04/99 at 00:00 (003046)

Dear Becky- I'm so happy for you. Please let me know and don't be discouraged. From what I understand it will take a while for you to feel the results. To Helen: Becky took part in a double blind test and did not know until today if she got the real treatment or a false treatment, she got the false one & was discouraged when it didn't work but didn't find out for sure until today.

Re: I GOT THE PLACEBO (Ossatron) !

Helen on 1/05/99 at 00:00 (003063)

BEA: Thanks for letting me know what was going on. If it is a miracle cure - I want to know how to get it. Someone said it wasn't legal in the U.S. yet??

John G. on 1/06/99 at 00:00 (003071)

Treatment is available in an approved clinic in Toronto. It's easy to get to and inexpensive compared to some other treatments. You can reach Orthotripsy Canada at 1-888-274-6610.

Re: I GOT THE PLACEBO (Ossatron) -Good Luck Becky!

Diane R. on 1/06/99 at 00:00 (003075)

Good Luck to you, Becky - Hope the 'real ossatron' works better than that placebo
The real one sounded like an extemely painful procedure - so hope it proves to be your real cure. Thanks for keeping us all informed and let us know if it is successful or not...will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Sharon H on 1/09/99 at 00:00 (003170)

I still haven't figured this out either. Is it shots or a machine or what? Why isn't it approved in the U.S.? What is ossatron vs. orthotripsy or whatever it is?