Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Acupuncture & new shoes

Posted by Bobbie on 1/05/99 at 00:00 (003066)

I have just finished my 3rd acupuncture/massage treatment and have also bought a pair of Ecco shoes. I feel that my feet have improved and I love the shoes. I also saw a neurologist who wants to run some nerve conduction tests on my right foot. I am not sure that I will have it done. I think my problems are due to walking weird more than nerve problems. Anyway, if you get a chance to try on some Ecco shoes do so. There is a web site http://www.ecco.com with a search site for a store near you. Has anyone had nerve conduction tests?

Re: Acupuncture & new shoes

Elise on 1/08/99 at 00:00 (003156)

Yes, I also had nerve conduction tests because my doctors said it was extremely rare to wake up with acute PF in both feet with no warning, and they wanted to rule out a trapped nerve or herniated disk.. My tests were negative, but the doctor who performed them said he has had patients with foot pain caused by nerve entrapment and/or herniated disks..