Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Stegman clogs

Posted by Sirin on 1/07/99 at 00:00 (003111)

Has anyone tried the Stegman wool clogs? How are they compared to the Birkenstock clogs? I'm about to own a pair for the first time. I've thrown out all of my heels.

Re: Stegman clogs

yippee on 1/07/99 at 00:00 (003115)

I didn't realize Oprah's husband had developed his own line of shoes.. Does he have problems with PF as well? I think clogs are ugly
Ditto for Birkenstock's! My heels bother me sometimes too, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna run out and buy ugly shoes
What guy wants to be around a woman in clogs or Birkenstocks?? Ugh! I hope you're not married, cuz I'd sure feel sorry for your husband!

Barbara on 1/07/99 at 00:00 (003116)

Whoa--are you asking for it or what??? This is 1999 after all.

Bea on 1/07/99 at 00:00 (003121)

I sincerely hope that you don't have to east those high heels. Just live with this thing a little longer and feel the full impact of the pain & misery you won't have to worry about husband s and high heels and such. You'll be beggin for just a little respite. You should be ashamed of yourself. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Sirin on 1/07/99 at 00:00 (003123)

I can't believe this. First of all, Stegman clogs are made in Germany. I can't believe that even though you have PF, you would still emphasize looks over comfort. Obviously, you must not have PF. If you keep this up, you might not even be able to go out and about. At that point, who would want to be around someone that can't move about, never mind guys. I am married and fortunately, my husband did not marry me for my foot apparel. Good luck to you! Does anyone know anything about Stegman clogs?

Robin on 1/07/99 at 00:00 (003126)

One of the best things about this message board is that there are always veterans reading it to welcome the new people on board and make them feel a part of things. Except in your case. Go away.

suzi on 1/07/99 at 00:00 (003132)

debbie on 1/08/99 at 00:00 (003134)

Do you have an attitude problem or what? First of all, it's Stedman. Second, if a husband truly loves you it won't matter what kind of shoes you wear, he'll want you healthy or out of pain. You were rude and you're comments were uncalled for. Debbie

Suzy on 1/08/99 at 00:00 (003136)

OMG who are you??? Get a life

Sharon H on 1/09/99 at 00:00 (003165)

Ditto for the above. I also want to know what Stegman clogs are.