Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: Message to Elisa

Posted by Diane F. on 1/15/99 at 00:00 (003465)

Maybe after reading so many messages like all of us he lost track or just plain forgot. It would be nice if some people would stop picking on him. He is just a trying to help and I thought we were all in this together.

Barbara on 1/15/99 at 00:00 (003476)

Diane--thanks for saying what I was thinking. Even though he is a dreaded 'salesman' he has provided some valuable information, at least for me and he has never misrepresented himself to us.

John G on 1/16/99 at 00:00 (003493)

Thanks! I am very sensitive to the fact that my motivation could be missinterpited so I realy try to tone down my excitement. Sometimes it,s hard. I spoke with Dr. Galea yesterday and got some interesting feedback. I will post a summery of our chat if people are interested. Good Luck!

John G on 1/16/99 at 00:00 (003494)

Barbara, thanks as well. My reply to Diane is for you as well. all the best.

suzi on 1/16/99 at 00:00 (003498)

Hi John, I am definitely interested in hearing about the feedback you got from Dr. Galea. Please post the info. I met you in Toronto and I think your a nice guy

I appreciate your trying to help others, and I know you mean well

Suzi

John G. on 1/16/99 at 00:00 (003499)

Suzi, Thanks! I hope that you are continuing to do well. I look forward to our next meeting. I will be speaking to Dr. Galea on Mon. and will get the latest update. All the best!

Elise on 1/18/99 at 00:00 (003564)

I am not going to continue this conversation, nor respond to any other messages. I have sent many messages to many people over the past 4 months, but I will keep my opinions to myself and will not send any other messages to this board.

However, if you have been using this board for a long time and read all of John's pushy messages, you would know that many people had asked him to please change his approach. If you only read the last dialogue, then I agree that my comment seems out-of-line.

There is no right treatment for everyone, but an expensive, painful procedure (surgery or Ossatron) is certainly not a good starting point. However, Ossatron appears to be a better option than surgery when everything else has failed.

Jamie on 1/18/99 at 00:00 (003574)

Elisa, we are all in this together, please try not to be too judgemental