Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Workers comp Up date

Posted by SUzy on 1/27/99 at 00:00 (003963)

Well I got the papers yesterday and i won the appeal! I had won the hearing(august 98) and the insurance carrier appealed it! Now I am not sure whats next but hopeing something good! This has been going on since july 97. I have had 2 surgerys and on disability from private insurance. I have to wait 30 days to see if they take it to the supreme court of appeals. any info would be great! Now I just have to wait and see!
SUzy

Re: Workers comp Up date

Dayna on 1/27/99 at 00:00 (003983)

Good luck and don't give up. Chronic pain is a disability, not being able to walk is a disability, things that interfere with normal activities of life is a disability. I'm glad you've won so far, keep us posted.

CrabbyAss2 on 1/28/99 at 00:00 (004013)

Suzy,
Good luck and I hope this is the end of the battle for you, but from my experience with all the insurance co.'s petty crap, I wish I could tell You it was the end. No one seems to want to beleive that we are having so much pain and can't walk.

BillC on 1/28/99 at 00:00 (004018)

Good Luck, Go Get Um. I hope somebody on the supreme court has PF.

helen on 2/01/99 at 00:00 (004266)

Suzy, in what state did you make your appeal? would like more info
Thanks