Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Relief at last!

Posted by Suzie on 1/29/99 at 00:00 (004139)

I sympathize totally with everyone who has PF. I suffered for over a year - sometimes could hardly walk at all. But now, I am almost free of pain in the heels. I attribute the success to 3 things: orthodics (from a podiatrist), anti-inflamatories taken twice a day, and a new pair of shoes (Aasics) which I wear nearly all day everyday (with the orthodic inserts of course).
I would like to hear if any of you have developed a chronic pain across the TOP of the foot. That seems to be my biggest problem, now that the heel pain is gone. This message board is a great idea!

Re: Relief at last!

Barbara on 1/29/99 at 00:00 (004142)

Suzie--that's fantastic! I love to hear of people getting relief from suffering endured for so long. Best, Barbara

Re: Relief at last!

Bobbie on 1/29/99 at 00:00 (004154)

Yes, I have pain across my foot and go in on Monday for some nerve tests. My own theory is that I have walked on the ball of my foot so long trying to protect my heal that it has caused more problems with the rest of my foot. I will report my findings after my tests.