Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

no, you just don't know do you?

Posted by Lyndel on 2/27/99 at 00:00 (005110)

Yep, same here. One day I'll be working on my feet all day and I expect them to hurt but they are fine. The next time when I do nothing but take it easy they are killing me the next day! Can't seem to put a finger on it?

My pf started shortly after I found out I was alergic to dairy! My calcium intake dropped to almost zero and I think that effected the bones and muscles in my body. On top of all that my elbow hurts the same as my feet while driving (i drive 1500 miles a week for a living) I now wear a elbow pad when I drive. I cant even touch my elbow to a table top or it will shoot pain up my arm! The other night I woke up with my left foot hurting. At first I thought it was heel pain like I've heard others say they have at night. After suffering for 2 hours not sleeping I got up to get some Advil. Low and behold, it was in my ankle not the bottom of my foot. It hurt so bad I couldn't even rest my foot on the ground! Where did this come from? I didn't do anything out of the ordinary that day??? Geeze! What's next???

Frustrated
!

Re: no, you just don't know do you?

kelus on 2/28/99 at 00:00 (005130)

Lyndel,

Do you know, my PF started while I was pregnant and 'ONE' (ha)
of my Doctors said that my baby might have taken alot of my calcium or some other type of needed vitamin or mineral, and literally 'sucked' SOMETHING from my bones. I didn't eat much during first 6 months of the pregnancy.
Before I got pregnant, I was always SO athletic. Since the pregnancy, I have had horrible problems with my legs, hips, knees, hands, ankles and feet.
(not my elbows, as of yet)
I just wonder if it has a connection.

bye, kelus

Re: no, you just don't know do you?

kelus on 2/28/99 at 00:00 (005130)

Lyndel,

Do you know, my PF started while I was pregnant and 'ONE' (ha)
of my Doctors said that my baby might have taken alot of my calcium or some other type of needed vitamin or mineral, and literally 'sucked' SOMETHING from my bones. I didn't eat much during first 6 months of the pregnancy.
Before I got pregnant, I was always SO athletic. Since the pregnancy, I have had horrible problems with my legs, hips, knees, hands, ankles and feet.
(not my elbows, as of yet)
I just wonder if it has a connection.

bye, kelus