Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: Tatami sandals?

Posted by JanetT. on 3/02/99 at 00:00 (005201)

I was interested in your comment about the tatami sandals. I just received the new Birk catalog yesterday and wondered which sandal you got? do you think the tatami sandals are more comfortable than the classic Birks? I have tried the classic Birks and I feel like I am walking on rocks and I am wondering if the tatami would be better or maybe I just need to stick to sneakers!?!

Mary Ann on 3/03/99 at 00:00 (005230)

Are all the other birks made the same in the arch and heel shape? I bought a pair of the Boston. When I tried them on and wore them in the store, I had no heel pain and they felt good. After wearing them at home for longer period I find them very hard and my heel hurts on the side.

Mary Ann on 3/03/99 at 00:00 (005230)

Are all the other birks made the same in the arch and heel shape? I bought a pair of the Boston. When I tried them on and wore them in the store, I had no heel pain and they felt good. After wearing them at home for longer period I find them very hard and my heel hurts on the side.