Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

You mean, this will never go away?? !

Posted by Amy on 3/02/99 at 00:00 (005203)

I love to walk and workout, used to like jogging. Do you do these things still even with this stupid pain. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one!

Re: You mean, this will never go away?? !

Sheri on 3/05/99 at 00:00 (005273)

First, let me say that I am so relieved to know that I am not alone with this crazy foot thing that brings me so much pain. So if you guys out there see my name alot, it's because I am thrilled to have someone to talk to about it who understands.

Does it ever go away? hmmm.....my NEW doctor says it will. BUt i am going on 1 year with it in one foot and now the other foot has started bothering me. He did tell me that the cortisone shot I got from the last doctor was a big mistake (not to mention extremely painful). I have worn Birks for years, but the 1st doc (podiatrist) I went to said not to wear them...the orthopedist i am now seeing said to start wearing them again. So we'll see what happens.

Good luck

Re: You mean, this will never go away?? !

Sheri on 3/05/99 at 00:00 (005273)

First, let me say that I am so relieved to know that I am not alone with this crazy foot thing that brings me so much pain. So if you guys out there see my name alot, it's because I am thrilled to have someone to talk to about it who understands.

Does it ever go away? hmmm.....my NEW doctor says it will. BUt i am going on 1 year with it in one foot and now the other foot has started bothering me. He did tell me that the cortisone shot I got from the last doctor was a big mistake (not to mention extremely painful). I have worn Birks for years, but the 1st doc (podiatrist) I went to said not to wear them...the orthopedist i am now seeing said to start wearing them again. So we'll see what happens.

Good luck