Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Having NEW EPF Surgery Next Week

Posted by Denise on 3/07/99 at 00:00 (005316)

I am having the new EPF Surgery next week on my left foot. Had the old conventional surgery about 4 years ago on my right foot with much success. The only bad thing with the old way was the time I spent in a cast and off my foot with crutches. This new way is suppose to make it so that I will be able to walk right away. Keep your fingers crossed. I have 3 small children and I am missing soooo much not being able to walk that much. Hopefully the pain will be gone and I can do all things I have missed out on because of PF. Wish me luck

Re: Having NEW EPF Surgery Next Week

Craig II on 3/07/99 at 00:00 (005317)

What is EPF surgery? I have had PF for about 3 years now and I hardly ever feel any relief. I am very leary of surgery for obvious reasons. Write back and let me know.

Craig II

BillC on 3/07/99 at 00:00 (005323)

Denise,

I will pray for you. Let us know how it goes.

Craig II on 3/07/99 at 00:00 (005317)

What is EPF surgery? I have had PF for about 3 years now and I hardly ever feel any relief. I am very leary of surgery for obvious reasons. Write back and let me know.

Craig II

BillC on 3/07/99 at 00:00 (005323)

Denise,

I will pray for you. Let us know how it goes.