Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Pain pain, go away

Posted by Renee on 3/08/99 at 00:00 (005338)

Thanks to everyone who posted a reply to my message. I get so frustrated with people that don't understand. It takes so much more effort to get anything done when your feet hurt. Has anyone else developed shin splints due to PF? My shins have become sore, too. I have started taking celebrex but can't tell a difference yet. I also quit caffeine and have seen some improvement in swelling. To know I am not the only sufferer of this affliction is great. I wish everyone happy hobbling today. Oh, pain pain go away, so I can get through the day

Renee

Re: Pain pain, go away

Sheri on 3/08/99 at 00:00 (005345)

I have developed shin splints, too. As someone mentioned in another posting, when your feet hurt it throws EVERYTHING out of wack. Hobbling has become a way of walking that unfortunately I am becoming accustomed to. Don't know if I could quit the caffeine, though. I'm addicted! Right now I am trying to concentrate on improving the PF. Then hopefully other things will improve as well. My new Birks are to be delivered today. Hopefully that will be a big help.

Re: Pain pain, go away

Sheri on 3/08/99 at 00:00 (005345)

I have developed shin splints, too. As someone mentioned in another posting, when your feet hurt it throws EVERYTHING out of wack. Hobbling has become a way of walking that unfortunately I am becoming accustomed to. Don't know if I could quit the caffeine, though. I'm addicted! Right now I am trying to concentrate on improving the PF. Then hopefully other things will improve as well. My new Birks are to be delivered today. Hopefully that will be a big help.