Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Celebrex......so far no change

Posted by DaNita on 3/08/99 at 00:00 (005357)

I have been taking Celebrex now for 2 weeks with no change in my pain. was hoping this would help but so far it hasn't. will keep taking it in hopes that it will work.

Re: Celebrex......not as much change as I hoped for

BarbJ on 3/08/99 at 00:00 (005368)

I have also been taking Celebrex for about two weeks. At first I was amazed at the decrease in pain and my ability to do more. Now I am still doing more (walking, gardening) but the pain is still there and was excruciating last night after working in the garden outside in the sun all day (I had to say that because it felt soooo good to be out in the sun!). I had my 8-week appt. with my orothopedic guy this morning and he said that while there is inflammation with pf, anti-inflammatories usually just take the edge off. Oh well, taking the edge off is good... Best, BarbJ

Re: Celebrex......not as much change as I hoped for

BarbJ on 3/08/99 at 00:00 (005368)

I have also been taking Celebrex for about two weeks. At first I was amazed at the decrease in pain and my ability to do more. Now I am still doing more (walking, gardening) but the pain is still there and was excruciating last night after working in the garden outside in the sun all day (I had to say that because it felt soooo good to be out in the sun!). I had my 8-week appt. with my orothopedic guy this morning and he said that while there is inflammation with pf, anti-inflammatories usually just take the edge off. Oh well, taking the edge off is good... Best, BarbJ