Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Magnets ?????

Posted by Bruce on 3/08/99 at 00:00 (005372)

Hello, I am a 5 yr. sufferer and now my latest pod has suggested the use of magnetic foot pads or insoles. Has anyone tried this treatment and did you have any positive relief ?. Thank you, Bruce

Re: Magnets ?????

Bea on 3/08/99 at 00:00 (005373)

I use magnets which seem to help deaden the pain. I don't find any curative benefits but it does seem to help with the pain.

Michelle on 3/09/99 at 00:00 (005378)

I bought a pair of magnetic insoles and I found that they helped. They took a few days to get use to but seemed to lessen the pain in my left foot and the pain went away in my right foot. I only wore them in my tennis shoes because they had the best support.

Rose on 3/09/99 at 00:00 (005404)

Yes, Bruce, Yes! Wearing a velcro strap with magnets situated in the arch and on top of the foot each night has helped me immensely. I had a fantastic 4 mile run today! You must believe that they will work for you. Don't give up! Remain positive that you will recover. I also attribute my recovery to wearing Birkenstock clogs to rehabilitate my arch. The strap is made by 'Futuro' and can be purchased at any drug store. Good luck.

Rosalind on 3/09/99 at 00:00 (005412)

I have been wearing magnets on my feet when I am in bed for about a week now and haven't noticed any positive effect.

Bea on 3/08/99 at 00:00 (005373)

I use magnets which seem to help deaden the pain. I don't find any curative benefits but it does seem to help with the pain.

Michelle on 3/09/99 at 00:00 (005378)

I bought a pair of magnetic insoles and I found that they helped. They took a few days to get use to but seemed to lessen the pain in my left foot and the pain went away in my right foot. I only wore them in my tennis shoes because they had the best support.

Rose on 3/09/99 at 00:00 (005404)

Yes, Bruce, Yes! Wearing a velcro strap with magnets situated in the arch and on top of the foot each night has helped me immensely. I had a fantastic 4 mile run today! You must believe that they will work for you. Don't give up! Remain positive that you will recover. I also attribute my recovery to wearing Birkenstock clogs to rehabilitate my arch. The strap is made by 'Futuro' and can be purchased at any drug store. Good luck.

Rosalind on 3/09/99 at 00:00 (005412)

I have been wearing magnets on my feet when I am in bed for about a week now and haven't noticed any positive effect.