Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Video of EPF Surgery

Posted by Dee on 3/18/99 at 00:00 (005622)

Does anyone know the site where I can view the EPF Surgery. I have heard that there is a video tape of this surgery. If so please let me know where I may find it. Thanks

Re: Video of EPF Surgery

Lola on 3/18/99 at 00:00 (005629)

Check with a local podiatrist. I just viewed a tape last night that my doctor gave me of the EPF surgery because I am having it in two weeks. Best of luck.

Michael on 3/22/99 at 00:00 (005699)

I don't have video of EPF Surgery, but I did get to watch my own surgery. The Dr. gave me photos from my surgery. I could forward them to you via e-mail if you would find them helpful.

Denise on 3/24/99 at 00:00 (005753)

Thank you Michael that would be great. Just want to see it since I too had the surgery on 3/8 and the vcr during my surgery didn't record. The dr. has promised me pics but seems to forget everytime I go back to see him. He put me in a Cam Walker on Monday. I was weight bearing too much and he feels this will reduce the swelling and pain in my heel. Keep in touch.

penny grooms on 4/21/99 at 00:00 (006226)

dearpf sufferer
I have suffered with pf for about 3 years and I have worn special shoes orthodics and tried cortizone shots in my feet and only had hours of relief. Yesterday i had shots and they feel worse now than they did. Did the surgery work and how long were you off work? I am a hairdresser and I can't take a lot of time off. I will be having both feet done at the same time I'm very worried. Ant help and information would be a help and very very appreciated.
Thanks you very much for being here to help!!!!!
Penny Grooms

Penny Grooms on 4/21/99 at 00:00 (006227)

Dear sufferer
I have suffered with pf for 3 years and have no relief with shoes orthotics and injections. yesterday I had shots and have no relief the shots hurt more than the pf. Today i have suffered. Please let me know if the surgery helped and if its worth the trouble. Recoup time. I will have to have both feet done at the same time and I'm very worried. Thank you for the info.
sincerely
Penny Grooms

Lola on 3/18/99 at 00:00 (005629)

Check with a local podiatrist. I just viewed a tape last night that my doctor gave me of the EPF surgery because I am having it in two weeks. Best of luck.

Michael on 3/22/99 at 00:00 (005699)

I don't have video of EPF Surgery, but I did get to watch my own surgery. The Dr. gave me photos from my surgery. I could forward them to you via e-mail if you would find them helpful.

Denise on 3/24/99 at 00:00 (005753)

Thank you Michael that would be great. Just want to see it since I too had the surgery on 3/8 and the vcr during my surgery didn't record. The dr. has promised me pics but seems to forget everytime I go back to see him. He put me in a Cam Walker on Monday. I was weight bearing too much and he feels this will reduce the swelling and pain in my heel. Keep in touch.

penny grooms on 4/21/99 at 00:00 (006226)

dearpf sufferer
I have suffered with pf for about 3 years and I have worn special shoes orthodics and tried cortizone shots in my feet and only had hours of relief. Yesterday i had shots and they feel worse now than they did. Did the surgery work and how long were you off work? I am a hairdresser and I can't take a lot of time off. I will be having both feet done at the same time I'm very worried. Ant help and information would be a help and very very appreciated.
Thanks you very much for being here to help!!!!!
Penny Grooms

Penny Grooms on 4/21/99 at 00:00 (006227)

Dear sufferer
I have suffered with pf for 3 years and have no relief with shoes orthotics and injections. yesterday I had shots and have no relief the shots hurt more than the pf. Today i have suffered. Please let me know if the surgery helped and if its worth the trouble. Recoup time. I will have to have both feet done at the same time and I'm very worried. Thank you for the info.
sincerely
Penny Grooms