Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Hi everybody

Posted by Becky on 3/18/99 at 00:00 (005623)

Haven't posted or sent an e-mail because there is no good news.
Had Ossatron 1-5-99 and will have it again next month. I drove for four hours in the fog and rain (so cruise wouldn't have helped) and came home dying. Massage, shark cartilage has not helped as I hoped.
Very discouraged to say the least and to top off that my job is changing locations to upstairs (now it is downstairs). Anyway, hope you are doing better than I am. Becky
Am on aol for another free trial month, I need you guys!!! Put me on your buddy list if you wanna chat, I won't bother you this time with my constant im's.

Re: Hi everybody

Michelle on 3/18/99 at 00:00 (005627)

Becky,

I am so glad to hear from you. It has been awhile. I am sorry to hear that you aren't doing so well. I hope that the next treatment gives you improvement. Hopefully the treatment will help, so the transition @ work won't be so bad. Hope to hear from you soon.

Robin on 3/19/99 at 00:00 (005647)

Hey buddy, welcome bad. Sorry to hear about lack of Ossatron effectiveness. Maybe another zap will do it for all time.

Michelle on 3/18/99 at 00:00 (005627)

Becky,

I am so glad to hear from you. It has been awhile. I am sorry to hear that you aren't doing so well. I hope that the next treatment gives you improvement. Hopefully the treatment will help, so the transition @ work won't be so bad. Hope to hear from you soon.

Robin on 3/19/99 at 00:00 (005647)

Hey buddy, welcome bad. Sorry to hear about lack of Ossatron effectiveness. Maybe another zap will do it for all time.