Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: Don't forget the other stuff...

Posted by Alicia on 3/20/99 at 00:00 (005676)

Laurie: By all means, get the vit c, but read Gordon's follow up to my message. Many things go into this treatment for PF. Exercise is extremely important, mental attitude, diet, etc. And I know that three weeks is just the beginning. I have to keep it up and deal with little set backs as I go along. But, I will say again, this is the first light at the end of the tunnel I have had in a very long time. Good luck and be sure to read Gordon's message and story.

laurie on 3/20/99 at 00:00 (005683)

ohhhhh yeah! i totally agree..i thought i had it kicked in December.... and i WILL kick it bigtime.. i'm going to schedule an appt. with my foot doc and then with an orthopedist and see what is what and get back in the doctoring for it, and regroup some as well and get off my ignoring kick. this board is by far the best resource around. i've done TONS of research and talked to several folks and pt's/physicians.. this seems to be the best. i probably shouldn't have floated away in a huff as i did... just needed to have some time to see what works on my own and what doesn't. summer is coming.. would like to hike, walk, bike, explore.. stuff.. probably actually the thing that has masked the symptoms more than any of the many prescribed things i have done is a good soaking in a hot tub.....

thanks!

heal up,
laurie

laurie on 3/20/99 at 00:00 (005683)

ohhhhh yeah! i totally agree..i thought i had it kicked in December.... and i WILL kick it bigtime.. i'm going to schedule an appt. with my foot doc and then with an orthopedist and see what is what and get back in the doctoring for it, and regroup some as well and get off my ignoring kick. this board is by far the best resource around. i've done TONS of research and talked to several folks and pt's/physicians.. this seems to be the best. i probably shouldn't have floated away in a huff as i did... just needed to have some time to see what works on my own and what doesn't. summer is coming.. would like to hike, walk, bike, explore.. stuff.. probably actually the thing that has masked the symptoms more than any of the many prescribed things i have done is a good soaking in a hot tub.....

thanks!

heal up,
laurie