Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Congratulations!

Posted by Alicia on 3/20/99 at 00:00 (005679)

Scott: I have a feeling you don't do this to get recognized, but take it where you can. You are helping so many people - I'm glad to see the recognition - maybe it will lead some professionals to take us and the condition more seriously.

Re: Congratulations!

Mary Ann on 3/20/99 at 00:00 (005680)

Lola on 3/22/99 at 00:00 (005706)

I totally agree. I stumbled on this site a week or so ago and it has been most informative and helpful. I appreciate the e-mail from people as well reading comments from the messages posted. I am scared about my upcoming EPF surgery on April 7th, but thankful for this outlet. I know it's a lot of work, and we appreciate it. Lola

Mary Ann on 3/20/99 at 00:00 (005680)

Lola on 3/22/99 at 00:00 (005706)

I totally agree. I stumbled on this site a week or so ago and it has been most informative and helpful. I appreciate the e-mail from people as well reading comments from the messages posted. I am scared about my upcoming EPF surgery on April 7th, but thankful for this outlet. I know it's a lot of work, and we appreciate it. Lola