Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

My mother's Reflectron treatment

Posted by Roelinde on 3/23/99 at 00:00 (005720)

Hello, as some of you perhaps remember I posted some messages earlier on about my mothers Reflectron (lighter version of the Ossatron) treatment. Last week she received a third treatment, and she has made tremendous progress since she started with these sessions. She is now back on her feet and hardly needs her wheelchair any longer (before she started with the treatment she could only do a few steps inside the house if it was absolutely needed, like when taking a shower). The heeling progress has still not stopped and she is now hoping she might get completely cured! When she saw her doctor the last time he told her he was not sure if her feet problem actually was heelspurs or PF, as it seemed much worse and spread on a much larger area on her feet than this normally does. But he didn't know what it could be if not PF. In any case the Reflectron treatment is working and that's what's most important!
Good luck to everyone, and Scott, congratulations on the noticing of your website!

Re: My mother's Reflectron treatment

ossatron on 3/23/99 at 00:00 (005722)

it is postings like these that make the tedious approval process worth the wait. Our double blind study has been completed for the heel pain study and the data shall soon be unblinded and submitted to the FDA. Many weeks ago when we helped your mom find the reflectron provider in Europe, we were a little bit nervous since a poor outcome would have been communicated to all at heelspurs.com. It seems that only those with underwhelming results continue to post. It is great to hear the success stories. congratulations, we are glad we could be of some help. Its wonderful to know that we have made a difference, even if just for one pf sufferer. wish us luck with our study results when they are unblinded next week.

BarbJ on 3/23/99 at 00:00 (005728)

I for one am extremely interested in the results. Will you post the results here? Should I go to another website for the results? Thanks for keeping us informed and it was wonderful to hear about Roelinde's mother's success. I am so happy for her!

ossatron on 3/24/99 at 00:00 (005751)

We will post the results on this site shortly after they are submitted to the FDA. We, too, are thrilled about her results and hope to help thousands of others over the next year.

Anna D. Mikiewicz on 5/20/99 at 00:00 (007074)

Please advise how to obtain Ossatron Electroshock treatments to the foot to treat plantars fascia and heel spurs!! My boyfriend has tried all other avenues - treatment(s) to product permanent relief & solut-
ions are needed!!

ossatron on 3/23/99 at 00:00 (005722)

it is postings like these that make the tedious approval process worth the wait. Our double blind study has been completed for the heel pain study and the data shall soon be unblinded and submitted to the FDA. Many weeks ago when we helped your mom find the reflectron provider in Europe, we were a little bit nervous since a poor outcome would have been communicated to all at heelspurs.com. It seems that only those with underwhelming results continue to post. It is great to hear the success stories. congratulations, we are glad we could be of some help. Its wonderful to know that we have made a difference, even if just for one pf sufferer. wish us luck with our study results when they are unblinded next week.

BarbJ on 3/23/99 at 00:00 (005728)

I for one am extremely interested in the results. Will you post the results here? Should I go to another website for the results? Thanks for keeping us informed and it was wonderful to hear about Roelinde's mother's success. I am so happy for her!

ossatron on 3/24/99 at 00:00 (005751)

We will post the results on this site shortly after they are submitted to the FDA. We, too, are thrilled about her results and hope to help thousands of others over the next year.

Anna D. Mikiewicz on 5/20/99 at 00:00 (007074)

Please advise how to obtain Ossatron Electroshock treatments to the foot to treat plantars fascia and heel spurs!! My boyfriend has tried all other avenues - treatment(s) to product permanent relief & solut-
ions are needed!!