Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Where is Becky

Posted by ossatron on 3/23/99 at 00:00 (005723)

When last I heard, you had just had the 'real' ossatron treatment and only had 30% improvement at 5 weeks or so. Have you had any more improvement? Let us know. Good Luck.

Re: Where is Becky

Anna D. Mikiewicz on 5/20/99 at 00:00 (007072)

Please advise where we can obtain foot treatment using the Ossatron machine in the United States!! So far, there is an experimental sessions being conducted in St. Louis, but difficult to get in as doctors are now hesitating to admit persons from out of State for fear they will not return to finish the experimental procedure. Persons have obtained relief after experimental treatment, and did not return to enable doctors to obtain necessary data.

Thank you, and please advise!!! My boyfriend is willing to sign papers if necessary, that he will fully participate with any requirement from doctors........

Re: Where is Becky

Anna D. Mikiewicz on 5/20/99 at 00:00 (007072)

Please advise where we can obtain foot treatment using the Ossatron machine in the United States!! So far, there is an experimental sessions being conducted in St. Louis, but difficult to get in as doctors are now hesitating to admit persons from out of State for fear they will not return to finish the experimental procedure. Persons have obtained relief after experimental treatment, and did not return to enable doctors to obtain necessary data.

Thank you, and please advise!!! My boyfriend is willing to sign papers if necessary, that he will fully participate with any requirement from doctors........