Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

HAD SECOND OSSATRON TREATMENT FRIDAY AND FEELING GREAT!!!!!

Posted by suzi on 3/27/99 at 00:00 (005787)

Although my foot improved greatly after the first ossatron treatment I still had some sore spots in my heel that caused continued pain. I had my second treatment on Friday in Toronto and it was absolutely NOTHING like the first painful treatment I had. They have changed the way they do the procedure to make it less painful and it definitely made a difference! One day after the procedure, my foot is just mildly sore. I am so happy I had this done again and I truly hope this does the trick.

I strongly urge people to try the ossatron BEFORE having surgery!!! I had a full release done three years ago by one of 'The Best' Dr's in the world, and all it did was create more problems. I had so much scar tissue form as a result of the surgery and this scar tissue did nothing but make matters worse. Once my foot healed from the surgery, tons of scar tissue formed, and compressed against nerves in my foot. The compression of scar tissue against nerves in my foot caused more pain. I beleive the ossatron helped dissolve scar tissue, making my foot feel better!! There are absolutely no documented cases of anyone getting worse from the ossatron, therefore I would try this before jumping into surgery which is always a risky thing to do. Please learn from my mistakes!!!! You may be one of the lucky few that are helped by surgery, but I believe this should be used ONLY after trying everyting else, including the ossatron!! I am only 31 yrs. old and didn't want to spend the rest of my life suffering, so I took the risk and it has paid off!!
Please feel free to e-mail me anytime to find out what the procedure is like or just to get an update on my progress!!!! I sure hope this gets through to someone out there!!!!
suzi
puglover1@mindspring.com

Re: HAD SECOND OSSATRON TREATMENT FRIDAY AND FEELING GREAT!!!!!

barbara2 on 3/27/99 at 00:00 (005793)

I keep reading about ossatron on this page, but haven't seen any detailed explainations of what it is exactly. Could you explain what it is and how its done for us novices out here?

suzi on 3/27/99 at 00:00 (005795)

check out this web site http://www.orthotripsy.com and it will give you all the info you need. E-mail me if you have more specific questions!!!

ossatron on 3/29/99 at 00:00 (005821)

What did they charge for the second treatment? Good luck!

BarbJ on 3/29/99 at 00:00 (005823)

Suzi--this is excellent news! I am very happy for you and encouraged by your success. I am waiting for the trial results to finally decide if I will follow you and have this done. Having said that I find my feet really have been feeling better the last week. I am not sure why but what I do is a combination of foot strengthening exercises, vitamin C, swimming, icing, stretching, wearing orthotics and wearing night splints. I walked the dog and gardened a lot this weekend and while my feet did get sore, not more so than before and actually not lasting as long as before. Still not pain free but feeling pretty good today...

barbara2 on 3/27/99 at 00:00 (005793)

I keep reading about ossatron on this page, but haven't seen any detailed explainations of what it is exactly. Could you explain what it is and how its done for us novices out here?

suzi on 3/27/99 at 00:00 (005795)

check out this web site http://www.orthotripsy.com and it will give you all the info you need. E-mail me if you have more specific questions!!!

ossatron on 3/29/99 at 00:00 (005821)

What did they charge for the second treatment? Good luck!

BarbJ on 3/29/99 at 00:00 (005823)

Suzi--this is excellent news! I am very happy for you and encouraged by your success. I am waiting for the trial results to finally decide if I will follow you and have this done. Having said that I find my feet really have been feeling better the last week. I am not sure why but what I do is a combination of foot strengthening exercises, vitamin C, swimming, icing, stretching, wearing orthotics and wearing night splints. I walked the dog and gardened a lot this weekend and while my feet did get sore, not more so than before and actually not lasting as long as before. Still not pain free but feeling pretty good today...