Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: To Crabbyass 2

Posted by Betty on 3/29/99 at 00:00 (005833)

I imagine that you're right. I guess that I just had a bad day and was a little of the offensive at that time. I just get so mad and depressed,because I want to be able to do things like I use to do. My PF just started about 4or5 years ago and I hate it that I can't do alot of walking and other things. I've put arch supports in my shoes,in fact I've tried about 3 different kinds. These last ones that I got help a little bit more then the others.

CrabbyAss2 on 4/02/99 at 00:00 (005968)

Betty, After re-reading these posts about getting a job, I think maybe you thought I was responding to your message. My mistake I should have been more clear on the subject part of message. I was responding to the person who wrote- No there are many jobs you can get and that they only drive to and from work and walk up and down some steps. In response I said what about those of us who do not drive, I guess I was a bit offended by that. Sorry about that.

Betty on 4/02/99 at 00:00 (005983)

I accept your apolgy Crabbyass2. I think I know how you feel. I tend to get alittle offended too at times.

CrabbyAss2 on 4/02/99 at 00:00 (005968)

Betty, After re-reading these posts about getting a job, I think maybe you thought I was responding to your message. My mistake I should have been more clear on the subject part of message. I was responding to the person who wrote- No there are many jobs you can get and that they only drive to and from work and walk up and down some steps. In response I said what about those of us who do not drive, I guess I was a bit offended by that. Sorry about that.

Betty on 4/02/99 at 00:00 (005983)

I accept your apolgy Crabbyass2. I think I know how you feel. I tend to get alittle offended too at times.