Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Another angle

Posted by Gordon on 3/29/99 at 00:00 (005843)

Although my feet are painfree most of the time now, I find I must maintain high levels of vitamin C, exercise, wear orthodics etc. to stay that way, and although I enjoy the exercise I am still looking for an ultimate fix. Since I have had similar problems in my body elsewhere I beleive the problem is not really just a foot problem. I have noticed definite trends in what I eat and how my feet do and so I am now seeing another nutritionalis who specializes in gut problems.

OF course, I'm a skeptic but what the hell. Anyhow he claims that many arthritic type problems can be traced to problems in how we digest food. I'll be doing some 'fun' tests here soon and will report findings. From what I've learned corrective problems to the gut take several months so stay tuned.

Gordon

Re: Another angle

AL on 3/30/99 at 00:00 (005864)

The best enzyme product I'm aware of is something called Enzymes+. It contains enzymes from sources chosen because these enzymes remain active in a broad range of pH. Apparently most enzymes remain active only in a narrow pH range. It is also combined with the full range of trace minerals. This is important because enzymes need the minerals to work also.

Enzymes are very important to work against allergies. Allergies often result from the body's inability to process things (foods, allergens in the environment) completely. This incapacity leaves antigens (toxic substances that 'overstimulate' the immune system) in the body.

Your body's pH is important. You can test your saliva or your urine. Saliva (don't test right after you've eaten or drank, except water) should be above 7.

Your body's immune function is important. The single most effective thing you can do for that is provide it the eight essential sugars (glyconutrients). The US diet is disastrously deficient in 6 of these sugars. Many problems are resulting.

Good luck with your other angle. I think it's your best bet.

Re: Another angle

AL on 3/30/99 at 00:00 (005864)

The best enzyme product I'm aware of is something called Enzymes+. It contains enzymes from sources chosen because these enzymes remain active in a broad range of pH. Apparently most enzymes remain active only in a narrow pH range. It is also combined with the full range of trace minerals. This is important because enzymes need the minerals to work also.

Enzymes are very important to work against allergies. Allergies often result from the body's inability to process things (foods, allergens in the environment) completely. This incapacity leaves antigens (toxic substances that 'overstimulate' the immune system) in the body.

Your body's pH is important. You can test your saliva or your urine. Saliva (don't test right after you've eaten or drank, except water) should be above 7.

Your body's immune function is important. The single most effective thing you can do for that is provide it the eight essential sugars (glyconutrients). The US diet is disastrously deficient in 6 of these sugars. Many problems are resulting.

Good luck with your other angle. I think it's your best bet.