Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

HEEL SPURS GONE

Posted by GAIL on 3/30/99 at 00:00 (005879)

I HAVE HAD HEEL SPURS SINCE SEPTEMBER OF 1998. I WENT TO A PODIATRIST IN MEMPHIS,TN. AND OVER A PERIOD OF TIME HAD 3 SHOTS THAT DID NO GOOD. I THEN GOT THE ORTHONICS AND STILL NO RESULTS UNTIL MY DOCTOR SENT ME FOR THERAPY AND STRETCHING. I WENT TO AN ORTHOPEDIC CHIROPRACTOR IN BARTLETT.(DR. LUEBBE OF COLE CHIROPRACTOR). I HAD 15 TREATMENTS AND I NO LONGER HURT. HE WAS WONDERFUL. I ENCOURAGE ALL SUFFERERS OF HEEL SPURS TO FIND AN ORTHPEDIC CHIROPRACTOR, NOT ALL CHIROPRACTORS CAN DO THIS. DR.LUEBBE STRETCHED MY CALVES,ADJUSTED MY FEET,AND DID UNDERWATER ULTRASOUND,ANDALSO DEEP MASSAGE ON MY HEEL. AFTER ONLY 4 OR 5 TREATMENTS I KNEW IT WOULD WORK.MY INSURANCE DID PAY FOR IT. I AM NOW PAIN FREE. I ALMOST FORGOT WHAT THAT FELT LIKE.I ALSO DID STRETCHES AT HOME AND HE DID TAPE MY FOOT AFTER EVERY TREATMENT.DON'T GIVE UP!
GAIL

Re: HEEL SPURS GONE

Susan Linden on 3/30/99 at 00:00 (005882)

Thanks for the information. I am going to my Chiropractor and Massage Therapist this Friday, and I am sure going to discuss this with them. I do not have heel spurs but I do have PF and have had for four years now. I just picked up new orthotics and WOW. The man that makes them made them thicker than the first set and put a special non-crushing cushion in each heel under the liner. Mine are the cork kind. I actually took my Dalmatian, Haylee, for a two mile walk tonight and my feet are NOT killing me. My ankles bothered me a little, I am so out of shape from not walking. But it will get better. (I hope.)

Re: HEEL SPURS GONE

Susan Linden on 3/30/99 at 00:00 (005882)

Thanks for the information. I am going to my Chiropractor and Massage Therapist this Friday, and I am sure going to discuss this with them. I do not have heel spurs but I do have PF and have had for four years now. I just picked up new orthotics and WOW. The man that makes them made them thicker than the first set and put a special non-crushing cushion in each heel under the liner. Mine are the cork kind. I actually took my Dalmatian, Haylee, for a two mile walk tonight and my feet are NOT killing me. My ankles bothered me a little, I am so out of shape from not walking. But it will get better. (I hope.)