Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Cool!

Posted by Lyndel on 3/31/99 at 00:00 (005890)

Al,

That's cool! Since I'm an electronics tech that means I'm also a chemist? Just funning ya! I agree, when your feet feel beter, you feel better. I like the posters that show your feet and all the locations on your body that your feet effect. If thoses posters are true....I died a long time ago from entire body pain! :~)

They say smiling is contagous...maybe my feet will catch on?

Lyndel

Re: Cool!

AL on 3/31/99 at 00:00 (005899)

Do your feet only hurt when they laugh??

AL on 3/31/99 at 00:00 (005899)

Do your feet only hurt when they laugh??

Pookie on 3/19/00 at 00:00 (017518)

I'll keep a look out for those flip flops. Do you remember the style name? This is just in case I might need the help of someone!

Well, you know I don't find the SAS as comfortable after a while of wearing. I think this is because I have the SAS insole plus my supports. I guess it's a catch 22 cause I don't feel as much cushioning wihtout the SAS soles, but with it, my feet don't sit quite right. I hate going back a 4th time (yes, 4th time, hay-ya-yay!). I hate this foot problem. I whish now I would have chosen another career other than teaching.

Pookie

Pookie on 3/19/00 at 00:00 (017518)

I'll keep a look out for those flip flops. Do you remember the style name? This is just in case I might need the help of someone!

Well, you know I don't find the SAS as comfortable after a while of wearing. I think this is because I have the SAS insole plus my supports. I guess it's a catch 22 cause I don't feel as much cushioning wihtout the SAS soles, but with it, my feet don't sit quite right. I hate going back a 4th time (yes, 4th time, hay-ya-yay!). I hate this foot problem. I whish now I would have chosen another career other than teaching.

Pookie