Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Question for Denise

Posted by Sammi on 4/02/99 at 00:00 (005963)

Denise.....Would you please tell me what you do in PT for your feet?

Re: Question for Denise

Denise on 4/02/99 at 00:00 (005973)

Hi Sammi,

Denise on 4/02/99 at 00:00 (005974)

Hi Sammi,
I use the whirlpool first for about 10 minutes then some stretching, followed by 10 minutes on the bike and then electric stim with ice. They have taped my foot since I am still in a cam walker and this seems to really help. I have a stationery bicycle at home and they said that I could use that too. This really seems to help. Have to say I have been taking vit. 'C' too. Good luck I have found out from this site that not all works for everyone. After all we are all different as well as our feet.

Denise on 4/02/99 at 00:00 (005973)

Hi Sammi,

Denise on 4/02/99 at 00:00 (005974)

Hi Sammi,
I use the whirlpool first for about 10 minutes then some stretching, followed by 10 minutes on the bike and then electric stim with ice. They have taped my foot since I am still in a cam walker and this seems to really help. I have a stationery bicycle at home and they said that I could use that too. This really seems to help. Have to say I have been taking vit. 'C' too. Good luck I have found out from this site that not all works for everyone. After all we are all different as well as our feet.