Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

A little discouraged...

Posted by Alicia on 4/04/99 at 00:00 (006010)

Just a note to express some disappointment. I've been taking lots of vitamin C, stretching, icing, massaging, trying to watch my diet. Third week of vit C was pretty good, then last two weeks have been terrible. My feet hurt so bad. I'm not giving up and I know what I need to keep doing, just feel a little discouraged tonight. It's back to work tomorrow on carpeted concrete floors with only my orthotics and crosstraining shoes to protect me. Thanks for listening.

Re: A little discouraged...

BARB on 4/05/99 at 00:00 (006017)

So sorry your having a bad time - hang in there!!! Hope you didn't do, as I did, too much for Easter. With all the cleaning and cooking for 16 family members, I to have had a set back. I have also found that in the past weather changes seem to effect my foot. I am laid off from work at present so that's one thing I didn't have to face today (I had everyone at my home since I'm the only one under 50 not working). Keep up the icing and stretching - and keep your chin up-- God bless.

Re: A little discouraged...

BARB on 4/05/99 at 00:00 (006017)

So sorry your having a bad time - hang in there!!! Hope you didn't do, as I did, too much for Easter. With all the cleaning and cooking for 16 family members, I to have had a set back. I have also found that in the past weather changes seem to effect my foot. I am laid off from work at present so that's one thing I didn't have to face today (I had everyone at my home since I'm the only one under 50 not working). Keep up the icing and stretching - and keep your chin up-- God bless.