Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Dr. Scholl sandles helped me!

Posted by Jane on 4/08/99 at 00:00 (006075)

Hi Folks! I made a discovery that may help some of you ladies. (Sorry guys, don't know that they make these for men!) While cleaning a closet I discovered an old pair of Dr. Scholl sandles. Remember the old slide on style with the wooden bottoms? I slipped them on expecting they would really 'kill' my feet due to the PF. Much to my surprise they felt good! I must need the support they offer as opposed to needing padding. I've been wearing them around the house since. I live in the northeast so it's still too cool to wear them outside. Checked out the web and found they are making a come back and found a store not to far from me where I can buy new ones. Just thought I'd pass the discovery along. Hopefully it will help someone else too. Happy feet to all!

Re: Dr. Scholl sandles helped me!

cynthia on 6/17/99 at 00:00 (007897)

I just wanted to add that I have an awsome pair od holographic Dr. Scholl's that I LOVE! They're great! I'm only 17. I think they'll be coming back into style. thanks

Betsy Cochran on 7/06/99 at 00:00 (008541)

Where can I order the sandals? Where did you find it on the WEB?
I am still looking there but have not found them yet.

THanks for your help

Betsy

cynthia on 6/17/99 at 00:00 (007897)

I just wanted to add that I have an awsome pair od holographic Dr. Scholl's that I LOVE! They're great! I'm only 17. I think they'll be coming back into style. thanks

Betsy Cochran on 7/06/99 at 00:00 (008541)

Where can I order the sandals? Where did you find it on the WEB?
I am still looking there but have not found them yet.

THanks for your help

Betsy