Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Ossatron #2

Posted by Becky on 4/09/99 at 00:00 (006094)

Well, I had my Ossatron yesterday. One thing that I must tell you is that my doctor told me to stay away from heat, whirlpool, etc. I told him that Heat combined with ice helped with the pain. He said it made the inflamation worse or increase. So no more heat for me.

I am taking a week off work in hopes that this will help.
Ossatron pain was the same like a big hammer hitting my heel (yes, even with the pain meds). Already started on my stretches which I hate but am going to do anyway.

As far as when this is going to be approved. I don't know. There are now 8 study sites in the USA. It maybe a few months to a year till it is on the market.

Blessings all and thanks for your continued prayers and support!!!

Becky

Re: Ossatron #2

BarbJ on 4/09/99 at 00:00 (006095)

Thanks, Becky. I don't know how long the approval will take either but somebody came on this site a couple of weeks ago sounding like they knew what they were talking about and said the study results would be released last week. Still no word, though...

Glad you had the second treatment--I hope it works for you and that you recover quickly and fully! Best, BarbJ.

Sandy in Ohio on 4/09/99 at 00:00 (006097)

Becky: I am glad I decided to check this message board to see the lastest. I am glad you are ok; the week off from work should help too. I just sent you an e-mail.

suzy on 4/12/99 at 00:00 (006120)

Becky
Hi glad to see it went well so far! Where are you going for your treatments? and are they taking all insurances? write when you have time..
Suzy

BarbJ on 4/09/99 at 00:00 (006095)

Thanks, Becky. I don't know how long the approval will take either but somebody came on this site a couple of weeks ago sounding like they knew what they were talking about and said the study results would be released last week. Still no word, though...

Glad you had the second treatment--I hope it works for you and that you recover quickly and fully! Best, BarbJ.

Sandy in Ohio on 4/09/99 at 00:00 (006097)

Becky: I am glad I decided to check this message board to see the lastest. I am glad you are ok; the week off from work should help too. I just sent you an e-mail.

suzy on 4/12/99 at 00:00 (006120)

Becky
Hi glad to see it went well so far! Where are you going for your treatments? and are they taking all insurances? write when you have time..
Suzy