Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

LOOK! EVERYONE LOOK!

Posted by kelus on 4/12/99 at 00:00 (006122)

Yesterday, in my hysterical search for something to stop my pain, I ran across something at Wal-mart. It is called : PODIACIN
It was in the same area as the Dr. Scholls insoles and foot fungas product area. It has menthol in it. Kinda like Icy-hot.
This is a small dark green box with a small tube of medicine. First, you put it in hot water and soak your feet. That is supposed to open up the pores. Then, take one foot out, dry it, and massage the medicine straight into your painful area. Then, do the same thing to your your other foot.
You have to sit about 10 minutes and let them dry.

Now, don't get me wrong, I am not cured, but I did get some relief from this. When you have horrid pain 24/7, 30 minutes of relief is heaven!!

hugs to all, Kelus (Janet)

Re: LOOK! EVERYONE LOOK!

paul on 4/12/99 at 00:00 (006127)

Something else you might try is to take a bottle of rubbing alcohol and dump at least 30 aspirin in the bottle to dissolve then pour just enough to soak your foot. This has given me temp relief also.

Re: LOOK! EVERYONE LOOK!

paul on 4/12/99 at 00:00 (006127)

Something else you might try is to take a bottle of rubbing alcohol and dump at least 30 aspirin in the bottle to dissolve then pour just enough to soak your foot. This has given me temp relief also.