Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Hey CrabbyAss2 (nice "handle")

Posted by Susan Linden on 4/20/99 at 00:00 (006212)

Marie,

What type of materials are your othtotics made of so that I can tell Mike? He might need to know that before you ship them.

Re: Hey CrabbyAss2 (nice "handle")

CrabbyAss2 on 4/21/99 at 00:00 (006215)

Susan, I'm not really sure what they are made of, they are the very hard type of orthotic. I've had them for quite some time and the top layer which is a white color has started to peel off on the edges. I suppose I could try to glue it back on myself but since they are so expensive I don't want to mess them up (or crazy glue my hands to them, LOL). The podiatrist that had them made for me has moved out of town, that is why I haven't taken them back to him. Once again, thank you for asking Mike, I will look forward to your response.
I guess You know I use CA2 because of this PF. This PF makes me feel so much like a CrabbyAss2, I'm actually a very pleasant person and my silly sense of humor made me pick this name. Take care. Marie

Susan Linden on 4/21/99 at 00:00 (006220)

Here is the info. you were looking for. The guys names are Mike Zones and George Green. I know Mike, I just met George once but he is the one I talked to today, Mike was doing a fitting. The name of the business is: Tri-State Orthotics and Prosthetics. Address: 821 6th Ave., Huntington, W. Va. 25701. Phone: (304) 529-2097. New e-mail address: (email removed) George said to contact them directly and they would be more than happy to try to help you. Both guys are really nice. When you contact them, please tell them where you heard about them. I told them about the message board and it really interested both of them. Good luck, let me know how things go.

Re: Hey CrabbyAss2 (nice

Thanks Susan on 4/22/99 at 00:00 (006236)

Thanks Susan, will email them. Take care. Marie

Susan Linden on 4/22/99 at 00:00 (006246)

You are welcome, let me know what happens, I'm interested.

CrabbyAss2 on 4/21/99 at 00:00 (006215)

Susan, I'm not really sure what they are made of, they are the very hard type of orthotic. I've had them for quite some time and the top layer which is a white color has started to peel off on the edges. I suppose I could try to glue it back on myself but since they are so expensive I don't want to mess them up (or crazy glue my hands to them, LOL). The podiatrist that had them made for me has moved out of town, that is why I haven't taken them back to him. Once again, thank you for asking Mike, I will look forward to your response.
I guess You know I use CA2 because of this PF. This PF makes me feel so much like a CrabbyAss2, I'm actually a very pleasant person and my silly sense of humor made me pick this name. Take care. Marie

Susan Linden on 4/21/99 at 00:00 (006220)

Here is the info. you were looking for. The guys names are Mike Zones and George Green. I know Mike, I just met George once but he is the one I talked to today, Mike was doing a fitting. The name of the business is: Tri-State Orthotics and Prosthetics. Address: 821 6th Ave., Huntington, W. Va. 25701. Phone: (304) 529-2097. New e-mail address: (email removed) George said to contact them directly and they would be more than happy to try to help you. Both guys are really nice. When you contact them, please tell them where you heard about them. I told them about the message board and it really interested both of them. Good luck, let me know how things go.

Thanks Susan on 4/22/99 at 00:00 (006236)

Thanks Susan, will email them. Take care. Marie

Susan Linden on 4/22/99 at 00:00 (006246)

You are welcome, let me know what happens, I'm interested.