Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Peggy I have a question

Posted by kelus on 4/26/99 at 00:00 (006291)

Peggy, do you have high or low arches? I have extremely high arches and I was wondering about you.

thanks, Kelus

Re: Peggy I have a question

Peggy on 4/27/99 at 00:00 (006300)

Yes, I certainly do haver very high arches. One thing on that I was
wondering about in that area and that is my orthotics don't seem to be high enough in the arches and sometimes I get an aching up in the arch. Wonder if I brought them in to the doctor could they adjust them in the arch area. I certainly hope this gets completely better, so far I have invested so much time in this therpy that it seems like all I do is work on my feet, but if it works I cannot complain I guess. The worst is that since I cannot exercise like I did and I missed out on the exercising so much that I have gained 20 pounds and now it is pure 'HELL' trying to take it off, if it ever happens! which I am told make the condition worse. Is this a 'catch 22 or what' !!!

Re: Peggy I have a question

Peggy on 4/27/99 at 00:00 (006300)

Yes, I certainly do haver very high arches. One thing on that I was
wondering about in that area and that is my orthotics don't seem to be high enough in the arches and sometimes I get an aching up in the arch. Wonder if I brought them in to the doctor could they adjust them in the arch area. I certainly hope this gets completely better, so far I have invested so much time in this therpy that it seems like all I do is work on my feet, but if it works I cannot complain I guess. The worst is that since I cannot exercise like I did and I missed out on the exercising so much that I have gained 20 pounds and now it is pure 'HELL' trying to take it off, if it ever happens! which I am told make the condition worse. Is this a 'catch 22 or what' !!!