Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Finally--I am getting better

Posted by BarbJ on 4/29/99 at 00:00 (006369)

Just a quick note to my fellow sufferers. After over 2 years of excruciating pain my feet are finally feeling better. I attribute this to the last 4 or 5 months of foot strengthening exercises. The exercises are working and I feel I am well on the road to recovery. I did have to get committed and it is not easy fitting another thing to do into a busy life. I will do these now until the day I die, as well as never go barefoot, and always wear orthotics or some kind of arch support. I will continue to look in on this site and hope my success can contribute to yours.

Re: Finally--I am getting better

Paula on 4/29/99 at 00:00 (006370)

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Can you please describe these exercises to all of us. I think my foot has been weakened due to the PF partial release and I could probably benefit from exercises. Please describe. Thanks

troy on 4/30/99 at 00:00 (006382)

please let me know these exercises, i would be very greatful!!!contact me PLEASE!!

Paula on 4/29/99 at 00:00 (006370)

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Can you please describe these exercises to all of us. I think my foot has been weakened due to the PF partial release and I could probably benefit from exercises. Please describe. Thanks

troy on 4/30/99 at 00:00 (006382)

please let me know these exercises, i would be very greatful!!!contact me PLEASE!!