Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To: ALL NEWCOMERS and also LISA!

Posted by Kelus on 5/01/99 at 00:00 (006431)

Hi everyone,

the thing about all of this is even if things get repeated, SO WHAT?
No question is a dumb question, even if some of us have seen it a hundred times.

If there happens to be an old timer who doesn't want to read the same messages over and over, they have the CHOICE to skip over those particular posts!
An example being a new post entitled: 'Birkenstocks', or 'Do I have PF?', or 'Pain in heels'.
If a person wouldn't be interested in reading that particular post, than he or she could just skip right over it.
So there shouldn't be anyone that gets annoyed!

I personally do not mind answering someone's questions, because they may need the help that I needed when I found this website! I have also 'met' some VERY nice people, who I really have alot in common with in addition to the PF. Heck, if it hadn't been for Suzi and Becky and Debbie being there day after day for me to yell and me listen to them yell I would have went crazy by now!

So PLEASE do not let an arguement (that is OVER now) hinder you from posting here!

Kelus

Re: To: ALL NEWCOMERS and also LISA!

Barb Lundeen on 5/01/99 at 00:00 (006435)

Kelus - Good for you!!!! - I guess people get cranky when they hurt but this page is too important to spoil it with squabbling - Everyone needs to remember how they felt when they first got 'bad heels' and how it hurt and how hard it was to find advice.
Love to all - you sure have helped me and a LOT cheaper than the bazillion dollars I would have spent on doctors and fix-its.

Lisa on 5/02/99 at 00:00 (006449)

Thanks, Kelus. As I told Carol E., it's over and forgotten. I was just feeling bad and took it all the wrong way. Yes, I've already found lots of great info. Each person who finds this site will probably be as excited as I was so will not have time to read all the posted messages right away. I was most excited about finding other sufferers and learning from their experience.
Thanks, Lisa

Barb Lundeen on 5/01/99 at 00:00 (006435)

Kelus - Good for you!!!! - I guess people get cranky when they hurt but this page is too important to spoil it with squabbling - Everyone needs to remember how they felt when they first got 'bad heels' and how it hurt and how hard it was to find advice.
Love to all - you sure have helped me and a LOT cheaper than the bazillion dollars I would have spent on doctors and fix-its.

Lisa on 5/02/99 at 00:00 (006449)

Thanks, Kelus. As I told Carol E., it's over and forgotten. I was just feeling bad and took it all the wrong way. Yes, I've already found lots of great info. Each person who finds this site will probably be as excited as I was so will not have time to read all the posted messages right away. I was most excited about finding other sufferers and learning from their experience.
Thanks, Lisa