Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Folding up cane chair, anyone remember where they can be purchased?

Posted by Dayna on 5/05/99 at 00:00 (006521)

Yup, that works too. I actually found a cane that folds down into a little tripod, when folded up the seat lies flat against the cane. I know someone else here knew where they could get them (the place I got mine is gone now), suggest a medical supply company.

Re: Folding up cane chair, anyone remember where they can be purchased?

Yvonne on 5/06/99 at 00:00 (006569)

I am in canada...not sure where you are at. But I found 2 different types of compact chairs there. One is a tri pod tye, and folds up and has a strap on it and you can carry it over your shoulder. the other was a 'lawn chair' type that folded out and was packed away in a back pack. I found these at Regal. If you need further info, let me know...
hope this helps
Yvonne

Re: Folding up cane chair, anyone remember where they can be purchased?

Yvonne on 5/06/99 at 00:00 (006569)

I am in canada...not sure where you are at. But I found 2 different types of compact chairs there. One is a tri pod tye, and folds up and has a strap on it and you can carry it over your shoulder. the other was a 'lawn chair' type that folded out and was packed away in a back pack. I found these at Regal. If you need further info, let me know...
hope this helps
Yvonne