Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

what is taping?

Posted by troy on 5/06/99 at 00:00 (006549)

what is taping? wrapping the foot or what? ive had pr for 4 yrs and never herd of it. Ive wrapped with an ace bandage?

Re: what is taping?

John C. on 5/06/99 at 00:00 (006552)

Troy,
Check out Scott's main document on the home page. There is a good section on taping with pictures.

Good luck,

John

Letty on 5/06/99 at 00:00 (006582)

When you view Scott's taping method, be sure to take his advice on the type of tape (athletic) and warnings about taking the skin off your foot. Taping after seeing his method was the first thing that helped me after trying lots of other stuff. Be careful the tape is not too tight around your heel or you can get heel and achilles pain. I learned that the hard way.
Letty

John C. on 5/06/99 at 00:00 (006552)

Troy,
Check out Scott's main document on the home page. There is a good section on taping with pictures.

Good luck,

John

Letty on 5/06/99 at 00:00 (006582)

When you view Scott's taping method, be sure to take his advice on the type of tape (athletic) and warnings about taking the skin off your foot. Taping after seeing his method was the first thing that helped me after trying lots of other stuff. Be careful the tape is not too tight around your heel or you can get heel and achilles pain. I learned that the hard way.
Letty